Perform rough and finish carpentry tasks on commercial buildings and facilities under the direction of the General Superintendent and Project Superintendent.
- Rough carpentry tasks include: wood and metal stud framing; framing for HVAC curbs and equipment, door openings, blocking and backing, etc.
- Finish carpentry tasks include: installation of wood trim; door, frame and hardware installations; installation of various furnishings and fixtures
- Concrete formwork
- Building layout, plumb, and level checking for other trades and subcontractors.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Knowledge of construction trade practices (experience in the trades preferred).
- 5+ years of experience as apprentice and/or journeyman carpenter.
- General knowledge of safety regulations (OSHA 10 hr training is required).
- Good organizational and communication skills.
- Maintain professionalism in actions and appearance.
- Certifications and training in the use and operations of various tools, equipment, lifts and scaffolding as required to perform the tasks.
Company Overview: www.jacksonconstruct.com